Our packages will be sent to you by Royal Mail, first class service. We don't want you to wait too long to receive your exciting purchase, so we always aim to have your order delivered to you within 1-2 working days (Monday-Friday, excluding Bank Holidays), after having received payment. Orders shipped to Northern Ireland may take one day longer.
The postal services we use are as follows:
Royal Mail First Class post. 1st Class mail offers a fast, UK-wide delivery service that aims to deliver your item the next working day, including Saturdays. So depending on the personalisation and payment, we could have your item with you very fast. Please let us know by email or chat if you have any special requirements regarding delivery time, and we will do our best to get it to you in time for your special event.
If you order engraved jewellery the delivery times will be slightly different. This jewellery will be tailor-made in our special studio and then sent to you. Usually these orders take approximately 8 working days to make and deliver.
We currently deliver in the UK, Europe and most other countries worldwide. Please contact us for your specific country's shipping rates.
We are very proud of our wrapping service and believe that every item should be packaged to perfection. After all, whether it's a treat for yourself or for someone else, who doesn't love opening a beautiful, hand-tied parcel to reveal a wonderful gift?
1) Contact us within 14 days of receipt of your jewellery via email@example.com
Please state the following with your return:
- Your name
- Your bank account information so we can refund the purchase amount
- Invoice number
- Reason for return
2) You will receive a message back from us. Then you can send the jewellery (within 21 days of receiving) to the following return address:
Lucien Road 23
SW19 8EL London
3) Until the shipment is received by us, the responsibility of the returned product would normally lie with the customer. We will pack you back the total amount as soon as we receive the jewellery back.
4) The costs of returning the package will be borne by you and are not reimbursed.
5) If you don't use the 100% satisfaction guarantee, then the sale will be final 14 days after receipt of your jewellery.